Thursday, 6 September 2012

I've Met My Match..light

I have received a response from Matchlight who made The Future State Of Welfare With John Humphrys.

I am not impressed.

I have to read through it a couple of times and then consider what to advance back to Stage 2 so our friend Mr Bell can stall further. Due to the mental resources this always exhausts, it will be a while before I can post further on what the response consists of. I do wish to say though that despite feeling stupid most of the time, I can't come to terms with the fact that whilst I am without gainful employment, there are people who are well-paid to fall far short of the standards expected of them and that I hold myself to.

I'll take each day as they come.

3 comments:

  1. Look after yourself,please.I do not know why you "feel stupid" because you provide articulate and thorough research to a (as you say) a high standard,tinged with humour.As to the "not coming to terms" part I can only say that, having "underachieved" all my life remuneration/employment status is no signifier of worth/value-little consolation I fear to you,but you are valued by not a few people by the contributions you make.Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persistently telling the truth tends to get one declared a Troll, ostracised and ignored. It is nevertheless a penalty worth paying.

    More power to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate all the work you do, as I'm sure do many others. I hope you can stay well and are able to keep doing that vital work. Thank you for speaking up for us, the downtrodden.

    ReplyDelete