Thursday, 12 January 2012

Guess What?

Yes, it's our favourite subject again at The Files: The Future State Of Welfare With John Humphrys! Got an e-mail today from Andy Bell the Complaints Director at the BBC Editorial Complaints Unit.
"Dear ****** **********


I am dealing with the complaint you have made about this programme.


I had hoped to have written to you by now setting out how I intend to investigate it and a likely timetable, but I am afraid that it may be a few more days before I am able to do so. I apologise for the delay but I will certainly be back in touch by the middle of next week.


Yours sincerely"
Of course, I'm so serious about this now that I've started using my actual name with them. It also reminds me that I need to crack on with that full line-by-line rebuttal of the programme I'm moving through at glacier pace.

1 comment:

  1. MD,A isn't your real name.I feel betrayed!Andy Bell didn't he use to be in "Erasure?"
    I continue following with interest
    ***** *******

    ReplyDelete